What does LDS stand for?
LDS stands for Laboratório de Desenvolvimento de Software (Portuguese: Lab Software Development)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LDS
We have 229 other meanings of LDS in our Acronym Attic
- Land-Disposal-Restrictions Task Force
- Local Disaster Recovery Task Force (various locations)
- Leader Development Research Unit (US Army Research Institute)
- Left Down Right Up
- Load Dependent Resource Utilization
- Local Density Random Walk
- Landward-Dipping Reflector Zone
- Low Density Residential Zones (Victoria, Australia)
- Labor Distribution System