Labial salivary gland biopsy showed focal lymphocytic infiltration in accordance with the diagnosis of pSS.
What does LSGB stand for?
LSGB stands for Labial Salivary Gland Biopsy (clinical evaluation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LSGB
We have 3 other meanings of LSGB in our Acronym Attic
- low-idle speed governor
- Lufthansa Service GMBH
- Lump Sum Grant
- Lunar Surface Gravimeter
- Laminators Safety Glass Association, Inc.
- Laurea Specialistica in Geologia Applicata (Italian: Degree in Applied Geology)
- Law Students for Government Accountability (est. 2007)
- Line Skeleton Graph Analysis (magnetic resonance imaging)
- Local Self Governance Act of 1999 (Nepal)
- Local and State Government Advisory Committee (to the FCC)
- Left Stellate Ganglion Block (cardiology)
- Lighthouse Society of Great Britain (UK)
- Lipizzaner Society of Great Britain (UK)
- Local Self Governance Bodies
- Lighting Science Group Corporation (Dallas, Texas)
- Long Service Good Conduct (medal)
- Louisiana Sea Grant College (program; Louisiana State University)
- Lone Star Groundwater Conservation District (Texas)
- Local Self Government Department (Kerala)
- Local Self-Government Diploma (All India Institute of Local Self-Government)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Labial salivary gland biopsy in Sjogren's syndrome: assessment as a diagnostic criterion in 362 suspected cases.