These materials utilize multisize semiconductor nanocrystals in polymer films and core/shell colloidal crystal films to create selective gas nanosensors, highly stable tags for surface-enhanced Raman biosensing and bioassays, and nanostructured metal films for improved label-free biosensing.
What does LFB stand for?
LFB stands for Label-Free Biosensing (workshop)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LFB
We have 47 other meanings of LFB in our Acronym Attic
- Low-Frequency Active Sonar (Navy)
- Less Favoured Area Support Scheme (agricultural financial aid; Scotland)
- Lars Frederiksen and the Bastards (band)
- Light Forces Anti-Tank Guided Weapon System (UK Ministry of Defence)
- Low Frequency Active Towed Sonar
- Low-Flow Alternative Test System
- Large File Allocation Unit
- Lies and Fiction in the Ancient World (historical publication; University of Texas Press)
- Lant Fleet Facsimile Broadcast
- Lesser Faydark (Everquest)