La Vie Est Belle is a subtle mix of patchouli, iris and jasmine that combines to make a totally wearable not-toosweet scent that's perfect for daytime.
What does LVEB stand for?
LVEB stands for La Vie Est Belle
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Langue Vivante Étrangère (French: Living Foreign Language)
- Large Vocal Ensemble
- Left Ventricular Ejection (cardiology)
- Leica Virtual Explorer (computer product)
- Linear Variable Etalon
- Live Video Extension
- Low Volume Exemption (EPA)
- Lahontan Valley Environmental Alliance (Nevada)
- Las Vegas Executives Association (est. 1967; Las Vegas, NV)
- Laser and Vacuum Equipment Area (safety area)
- Large Venue Entertainment Centre (Kingston, Ontario; Canada)
- Large Vessel Endothelial Cell
- Local Vocational Education Coordinator (Wisconsin)
- Lost Valley Educational Center (Dexter, OR)
- Low Voltage Emitter Coupled Logic (electrical engineering)
- Lehigh Valley Educators Credit Union (Allentown, Pennsylvania)
- Left Ventricular End Diastolic
- Left Ventricular End-Diastolic Area Index
- Left Ventricular End-Diastolic Compliance (cardiology)
- Lehigh Valley Economic Development Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The result, La Vie est Belle ("life is beautiful"), lives up to its name.
I think optimism and having a sense of humour definitely help, but happiness is something you cultivate," the Daily Mail quoted her as saying at the global launch of her perfume Lancome's La Vie Est Belle in Nice.
PARIS, February 7 /PRNewswire/ -- - Agency Merges With Paname to Form Publicis Full Player Publicis Groupe today announced the acquisition of Paris-based La Vie est Belle communications agency.
And he very nearly made it three when his mount, La Vie Est Belle, in the handicap was caught close home and beaten half a length by Kensington.
And he very nearly made it three when his mount, La Vie Est Belle, in the Belhaven Best Handicap was caught close home and beaten half a length by Kensington.
Nicholls was narrowly denied again in the five-furlong handicap when La Vie Est Belle was beaten a neck by Kensington, ridden by Richard Mullen for trainer David Evans.
SARAH HARRIS MC Solaar: La Vie Est Belle This single really stands out, but not for the right reasons.