At the De La Salle University, Pacis is a professor, whereas Yuson is the president of Museo Pambata.
What does LSU stand for?
LSU stands for La Salle University (Philadelphia, PA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LSU
We have 95 other meanings of LSU in our Acronym Attic
- Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (movie)
- Lake Superior Terminal Transfer (railway equipment)
- Life Support for Trauma Transport
- Low-Power Schottky Transistor-Transistor Logic
- Learning Support Technology Unit
- Laser Sensitive Television
- Leeds Student Television (University of Leeds, West Yorkshire, England)
- Lumbo-Sacral Transitional Vertebra (spine)
- Life Stinks, Then You Die
- La Sainte Union (London)
- La Sierra University
- Labor Service Unit
- Laboratoire de Spectroscopie Ultrarapide (French: Ultrafast Spectroscopy Laboratory; Switzerland)
- Laerdal Suction Unit
- Lambda Sigma Upsilon (Latino fraternity)
- LAN Service Unit
- Landing Ship Utility
- Language Support Unit (various locations)
- Large Subunit
- Laser Scanning Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The hikers from La Salle University in Philadelphia became disoriented and lost their way as night fell on the Bad Branch Falls State Nature Preserve outside Whitesburg.
In addition, Leonard and his family established the Danielle Marie Scholarship Fund at La Salle University in memory of his sister, which provides tuition assistance to deserving business majors in financial need.
The event is organized in cooperation with La Salle University in Spain.
Popp Adjunct Professor La Salle University Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
La Salle Neighborhood Nursing Center Currently, the largest school within La Salle University is the School of Nursing, offering full and part time undergraduate basic nursing programs, an RN-BSN program, an LPN to BSN program, and several graduate programs tracts including nurse practitioner, clinical specialist, nurse anesthesia and public health.
He said he was 'pilloried' by journalist Victor Lewis-Smith from 1997 onwards and was devastated by another mention of his 'bogus degree' from La Salle University, Louisiana, in an October 2003 article in The Mirror.
Ronquillo is a graduate of De La Salle University with dual degrees in marketing and communication arts.