The silver medallists are Secondary Six student Chan Cheuk-lun from La Salle College and Lai Kwun-hang of Shatin Pui Ying College.
What does LSC stand for?
LSC stands for La Salle College (Hong Kong)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LSC
We have 414 other meanings of LSC in our Acronym Attic
- Landelijke Stichting Voor Blinden En Slechtzienden (Dutch: National Foundation For The Blind And Visually Impaired)
- Lesson Study Berbasis Sekolah (Indonesian: School-Based Lesson Study)
- Lone Star Barbecue Society
- Lone Star Business Services (Texas)
- Lucero Small Business Services
- Lord Selkirk Boy Scout Pipe Band (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Lee's Summit Baptist Temple (Lee's Summit, MO)
- Lesben, Schwule, Bisexuelle und Transgender (German: Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, Transgender)
- London South Bank University (UK)
- La Salle College
- La Serena, Chile - La Florida (Airport Code)
- Laboratory for Scientific Computing (various universities)
- Lafayette School Corporation (Indiana)
- Lake Superior College (Duluth, MN)
- Lake Superior Consulting, LLC (est. 2002; Duluth, MN)
- Lakeview Senior Center (California)
- Lambda Switch Capable
- LAN Software Contract
- Land Surveying Certificate
- Language Studies Canada (est. 1962)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the first year, starting in September, the five schools taking part are De La Salle College in Belfast, Strabane's Holy Cross College, Laurelhill Community College in Lisburn, Derry's Lisneal College and Ballyclare Secondary School.
Dave and I both went to De La Salle College in Manchester and both became journalists.
De La Salle wins title De La Salle College won the title of the Volleyball Tournament for Private Schools after beating al-Mashreq International School (2-1).
Chesney, a student at La Salle College in Boston, Massachusetts, and Mr.
Educated at De La Salle College, Manchester, and Trinity College, Cambridge.
In that same year, La Salle College in Philadelphia received its charter from the State of Pennsylvania.
It was therefore both enlightening and refreshing to attend the conference in September 2001, 'Building a Culture of Love,' held recently at De La Salle College, Toronto, organized by the lay group Witness.