Company invites Main Street and Wall Street investors to attend interactive real-time virtual conference NEW YORK, July 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company (OTCQB: LJPC) today announced that their Chief Executive Officer, George F.
What does LJPC stand for?
LJPC stands for La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LJPC
We have 1 other meaning of LJPC in our Acronym Attic
- Leading Jewelers of the World (New York, NY; also seen as LJW)
- La Jolla Pacific (real estate consulting; Irvine, CA)
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical
- La Jolla Program
- Latvijas Jaunatnes Padome (Latvian)
- Liquid Junction Potential
- Localized Juvenile Periodontitis (infection)
- Lok Janshakti Party (political group; India)
- Library Joint Powers Board (Santa Cruz City County Library; Santa Cruz, CA)
- Louis J. Piantino Branch Library (West Haven, CT)
- La Jolla Presbyterian Church (La Jolla, CA)
- London Journal of Primary Care
- Lone Jack Public Library (Lone Jack, MO)
- Leah Jay Property Management (Australia)
- Local Job Qualification Standard
- Lady Jean Ranch (Jupiter, FL)
- Law Journal Reports (various locations)
- Lead Joint Runner
- Legal and Judicial Reform
- Legislative, Judicial and Rules (committee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company recently announced that, based on the outcome of a meeting with the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on March 11, 2005, its treatment for lupus renal disease, Riquent[R] (abetimus sodium), is unlike[y to receive an accelerated approval under the FDA's Subpart H regulation.
SAN DIEGO -- La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company (OTCBB:LJPC), a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to improving and preserving human life by acquiring and developing innovative pharmaceutical products, reported today that its Board of Directors approved a 1-for-100 reverse stock split, which will be effected after the close of market on April 14, 2011.
SAN DIEGO -- La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company (NASDAQ: LJPC) today provided responses to frequently asked questions regarding the Company's upcoming special meeting of stockholders on February 26, 2010 at 3:00 p.
SAN DIEGO, March 29 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 5,800,000 shares of its common stock at $6.
SAN DIEGO -- La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company (Nasdaq: LJPC) today announced that, following the negative results of the Riquent Phase 3 interim efficacy analysis, the Company is taking steps to reduce costs to preserve its remaining cash and other assets, including a substantial reduction in personnel and other operating expenses.
SAN DIEGO, March 20 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company today announced plans to offer 5,000,000 shares of common stock in an underwritten public offering pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement.
SAN DIEGO -- La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company (Nasdaq: LJPC) today announced that Deirdre Y.