The winners are: Best Bullish Calls PriceTarget Research Green Street Advisors Best Bearish Calls Columbine Capital Services REIT Growth & Income Monitor Best Overall Performance Jefferson Research & Management Green Street Advisors Best Performance in the Energy Sector La Jolla Economics BOE Research Services Director's Choice Award Sabrient Systems LLC About the Awards Best Bullish Calls identifies IRPs whose buy calls most outperformed their coverage, scaled by their aggressiveness in making bullish recommendations.
What does LJE stand for?
LJE stands for La Jolla Economics (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LJE
We have 9 other meanings of LJE in our Acronym Attic
- La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre (San Diego, CA)
- Labour Job Creation Trust (South Africa)
- Lindy Jane Designs (Australia)
- Lisfranc Joint Dislocation (orthopedic surgery)
- Little Jimmy Dickens (country music singer)
- League of Jewelry Dealers of Asia
- Laser Joint Direct Attack Munition (trademark of Boeing)
- Le Journal Du Hockey (French: The Journal of Hockey)
- Les Joyaux De La Princesse (music group)
- London Judgment and Decision Making
- Les Jeunes Entreprises (French: Junior Achievement; educational projects)
- Little Johnny England (band; UK)
- Loudoun Jazz Ensemble (Leesburg, VA)
- Louis Jones Enterprises, Inc. (Chicago, IL)
- Lowner-John Ellipsoid
- Lake James Environmental Association (North Carolina)
- La Jicarita Enterprise Community (Mora, NM)
- Large Jet Engine Department
- Lietuvos Jaunuju Europos Federalistu (Lithuanian: Lithuanian Young European Federalists Organization)
- Lebanon Junction Elementary School (Lebanon Junction, KY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com, and the addition of our new products BiotechTracker, Uncommon Shorts, La Jolla Economics, and Earnings Quality Analytics to the platform.
Since the integration of PCS in the first half of this year, the Company has focused on development of the new PCS Research Platform, and it has entered into distribution and/or development agreements with three well-regarded independent research firms, Btech Investor, Uncommon Shorts, and La Jolla Economics.