It is the main backer of La Chaine Info, a French-language 24-hour service designed to challenge CNNI on French soil.
What does LCI stand for?
LCI stands for La Chaine Info (French cable news channel)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LCI
We have 200 other meanings of LCI in our Acronym Attic
- London Central High School (USAF base at High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire)
- Loudoun County High School (Virginia)
- Lowell Catholic High School (Massachusetts)
- Lumen Christi High School (Michigan)
- Lutheran Church of the Holy Spirit (various locations)
- Lea County Home School Association (New Mexico)
- Lanigan Central High School Library (Saskatchewan, Canada)
- La Cueva High School Marine Corps Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps
- Low Cycle High Temperature Fatigue (US NASA)
- Low Cost High Velocity
- Lab Computing Integrator (Perkin-Elmer)
- Labor, Commerce and Industry (South Carolina)
- Lake Champlain International, Inc. (Colchester, VT)
- Landing Craft, Infantry
- Lasalle College International (various locations)
- Launch Centered Inertial
- Launch Control Indicator
- Law Commission of India
- Le Contrôle Industriel (French: The Industrial Control)
- League Cycling Instructor (League of American Bicyclists safety instructor certification)
Samples in periodicals archive:
4% marketshare in 2004, TF1 is also developing a pay-TV business through its 66% stake in Television Par Satellite (TPS) and theme channels -- such as Eurosport, La Chaine Info, Odyssee, TV Breizh, TF6, Histoire and Tfou -- which have become key components of cable, DSL and satellite offerings in France and other countries.
In addition to over-the-air broadcastingTF1 owns several special interest channels distributed through cable and satellite services, including Eurosport, La Chaine Info (LCI, news), and Odyssee (documentaries).