It is just as original if, not more so than its predecessor project La Banda Elastica from the 1980s and 1990s.
What does LBE stand for?
LBE stands for La Banda Elastica (band)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LBE
We have 52 other meanings of LBE in our Acronym Attic
- Lactate-Based Dialysis Solution
- Laser-Based Detection System
- Lipid-Based Delivery Systems (pharmaceuticals)
- Little Black Dress Shop (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Liver-Blood Deficiency Syndrome
- Lightning Bolt DSL
- Low Bay Dolly Tug (lighting)
- Labour-Based Development Unit (Sweden)
- Lunar Base Design Workshop (engineering conference)
- La Bottega Dello Zingaro (Italian: The Workshop of Gypsy)
- Landing Barge Oiler (US Navy)
- Landing Barge, Emergency Repair (US Navy)
- Last Best Estimate (programs management dates)
- Late Bronze Age
- Latest Business Estimate
- Latrobe, PA, USA - Westmoreland County (Airport Code)
- Lattice Boltzmann Equation
- Lead by Example (also seen as LBX)
- Lead-Bismuth Eutectic (alloy)
- Left Behind Equipment
Samples in periodicals archive:
``It's a huge market that these people don't recognize,'' says Emilio Morales, who publishes the Spanish answer to Rolling Stone magazine, La Banda Elastica.
The original eight members of La Banda Elastica have achieved this feat while remaining together and playing better every day.