l-Carnitine l-tartrate supplementation favorably affects biochemical markers of recovery from physical exertion in middle-aged men and women.
What does LCLT stand for?
LCLT stands for L-Carnitine L-Tartrate
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LCLT
We have 4 other meanings of LCLT in our Acronym Attic
- Lewis & Clark Law Review
- Lincolnshire Coast Light Railway (UK)
- Lassen County Local Reuse Authority (California)
- Lackawanna County Library System (Pennsylvania)
- Lee County Library System (Fort Myers, Florida)
- Lewis and Clark Library System (Edwardsville, IL)
- Linac Coherent Light Source (Stanford linear accerator center)
- Lincoln County Library System (Wyoming)
- London Central Learning and Skills Council (UK)
- Lewisham Community Legal Service Partnership
- Lake Champlain Land Trust (Burlington, VT)
- Lopez Community Land Trust (Lopez Island, WA)
- Louisiana Cancer and Lung Trust Fund Board
- Land-Cover and Land-Use (NASA program)
- Land-Cover and Land-Use Change Program (National Aeronautics and Space Administration)
- Lilac Chlorotic Leafspot Virus
- Liquid Crystal Light Valve
- Lorentz Casimir Leerlingen Vereniging (student association, Netherlands)
- Low Cost Laser Warner
- Lake Champlain and Moriah (railroad)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Effect of 2 Weeks Supplementation with L-Carnitine L-Tartrate on Plasma Ammonia Response to Exercise," FASEB J.
Technology, Patents, New Products: * L-Carnipure[R] brand of L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (U.
The subject patent covers enteric preparations of L-Carnitine L-Tartrate.
Carnisol, manufactured exclusively by SGTI, is the only dietary supplement containing L-Carnipure micronized L-carnitine L-tartrate in a special fatty acid base available in easy-to-swallow soft gel capsules for superior absorption.
The subject patent covers enteric preparations (solid oral dosage forms) of L-Carnitine L-Tartrate in tablet, capsule and powdered form, and the making and using of such preparations.
Technology, Patents, New Products: * L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (US Patent 5,073,376 and other international patents).
18 /PRNewswire/ -- Swiss chemicals company Lonza announced today that L-Carnitine L-Tartrate is approved in the EU for use in all foodstuffs intended for particular nutritional uses (Parnuts).