21 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Today LSI Logic Corporation announced immediate availability of its four newest PCI-X Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) Host Bus Adapters (HBAs), providing the industry with the most complete SAS HBA family available.
What does LSI stand for?
LSI stands for LSI Logic Corporation (stock symbol)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LSI
We have 341 other meanings of LSI in our Acronym Attic
- Local Stability Initiative (various organizations)
- Locus-Specific Identifier
- Logarithmic Sobolev Inequality (mathematics)
- Logistic Services International, Inc
- Logistics Support Information (US Navy)
- London School of Islamics (UK)
- Lone Star Infrastructure (consortium; Texas)
- Lord Steel Industry (China)
- Love, Sex, Intelligence (song by Shaman)
- Low Ship Impact
- Lunar Science Institute
- Lutheran Services in Iowa
- Shetland Islands /Shetland Isd, Scotland, United Kingdom - Shetland Islands (Airport Code)
- Level of Service Inventory - Revised
- Line Model of Simulated Ischemia/Reperfusion
- Laboratory for the Study of Intercollegiate Athletics (Texas A&M University; College Station, TX)
- Life Satisfaction Index Assessment
- Life Science Industry Awards
- Longitudinal Survey of Immigrants to Australia (Australia)
- Low Speed Impact Analysis (forensics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LSI Logic Corporation (NYSE: LSI) and Wind River Systems (Nasdaq: Wind) have introduced a bundled chip and software solution for networking applications.
Leading semiconductor developer LSI Logic Corporation, represented by Eric Dienstbach of Binswanger's Colorado office, ceased operations at this facility in 2001.
the leading supplier of system-level electronic design automation (EDA) software and services, and LSI Logic Corporation announced availability of ZSP(R) SystemC-based models for use with the CoWare ConvergenSC design environment.
PHOENIX, Storage Networking World, April 11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- LSI Logic Corporation further validates its Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) leadership with multiple product demonstrations at Storage Networking World Spring 2005.
As a board member, we will help guide the Alliance in future IP decisions that will benefit SoC designers and IP designers and users," said Ronnie Vasishta, vice president, Technology Marketing, LSI Logic Corporation.
LSI Logic Corporation today announced it is the first system-on-a-chip (SoC) provider to offer the MIPS32(R) 24Kf(TM) microprocessor core at 440 MHz, complete with a supporting reference design and a bridge to the AMBA bus.
and LSI Logic Corporation (NYSE:LSI) announced the implementation of Sony(R) MPEG IMX(TM) Technology on the same encoding platform.