The NetFRAME 1420's LANDesk Server Management Software offers an easy-to-use interface to manage all of the clients within an IT environment from a single administrative console.
What does LDSM stand for?
LDSM stands for LANDesk Server Management (Toshiba)
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of LDSM
We have 1 other meaning of LDSM in our Acronym Attic
- Logical Design Solutions, Inc. (e-business solutions; Morristown, NJ)
- Layout Design Special Interest Group (model railroads)
- Local Development Social Inclusion Programme (Ireland)
- Little Daughters of Saint John Gaulbert
- Long Distance Serial Killer
- Large Deep-Seated Lipoma
- Learning Disabilities Specialist Library
- limited switching dynamic logic
- Local Digital Subscriber Line
- Lake District Summer Music (UK)
- Linear DC (Direct Current) Solenoid Motor
- Load and Demand-Side Management (DoE, NEMS)
- Latter-Day Saints Mission Network
- Licensed Distribution System Operator
- Lipase-Digested Sesame Oil (colon cell studies)
- Large Diamond Search Pattern (computer science)
- LDS (Latter-day Saints) Philanthropies (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Liceo de San Pedro (San Pedro, Laguna, Philippines)
- Lipid Droplet Surface Protein
- Long Distance Service Provider
Samples in periodicals archive:
Offering exceptional manageability, the S6200 is equipped with Intel's LANDesk Server Management software.
The entire PowerEdge XL server management solution "snaps-into" Intel's LANDesk server management suite which provides enterprise-level server and desktop management.