With an add-on product called IBM LAN Management Utilities, you can also manage NetWare servers and OS/2, Windows and Macintosh computers.
What does LMU stand for?
LMU stands for LAN Management Utilities
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of LMU
We have 49 other meanings of LMU in our Acronym Attic
- Limits (Canada Post road designation)
- Lockheed Martin Tactical Systems
- Lockheed Martin Technology Services
- Lower Merion Township Scholarship Fund
- Lockheed Martin Technology Services Group
- Lockheed Martin Transportation and Security Solutions (Rockville, Maryland)
- Last Minute Tee Times, Inc (Atlanta, Georgia)
- LAMPS MK III Mobile Team Training Unit
- Latino Medical Television Network, LLC
- Light Medium Tactical Vehicle
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ADTRAN Bluesocket vWLAN offers Leapfrog the advanced diagnostic and LAN management utilities we need to ensure high-availability, and because the solution is entirely portable customers know they're making a smart investment because they aren't locked in to a specific architecture or provider like with other cloud controllers.
The Solaris Server Suite also includes: -0- - Solaris Application Server - the foundation for PC workgroup client/server and database applications - Solaris PC Administration Server -- combines Solaris Application Server with PC-Admin Lan management utilities for managing large numbers of PCs from anywhere on the network - Solaris Base Server -- high performance in a small footprint with SCO compatibility "With Solaris Internet Server we spend less time worrying about system management and maintenance and more time growing our business by focusing on value-add activities like customer service and sales," said Jake Van Vleet, managing partner at Jet Link Systems, Inc.