The Education Minister also told about the results of checks of entrance examination commissions of universities of the country, in particular Kyrgyz State National University and Jalalabad State University.
What does KSNU stand for?
KSNU stands for Kyrgyz State National University (Kyrgyzstan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kids Science News Network (US NASA)
- Kids Sports News Network (TV network)
- Kerinci Seblat National Park (Indonesia)
- Kingston Special Needs Project
- Korea Standard Nuclear Power Plant
- Korean Standard Nuclear Plant (South Korea)
- Kuala Selangor Nature Park (Malaysia)
- Kentucky State Nature Preserves Commission
- Korean Standard Nuclear Power Plant
- Korean Society for Nondestructive Testing (Seoul, South Korea)
- Korean Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering
- Katholische Sozialakademie Österreichs
- Kensington Symphony Orchestra (London, England)
- Kent Schools Orchestra (Kent, UK)
- Key Sales Objective
- Key Security Official
- Keyboard Send Only
- Kingsoft Office (Kingsoft Research)
- Kishwaukee Symphony Orchestra (Dekalb, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kenenbaev graduated from the Kyrgyz State National University in 1973 and has led a successful career as one of the top jurisprudential experts in Kyrgyzstan.