The team developed an algorithm to extract, or infer, biotransformation rules from the Kyoto Encyclopedia of Genes and Genomes (KEGG), a web-accessible database of pathways, genes, and gene expressions.
What does KEEG stand for?
KEEG stands for Kyoto Encyclopedia of Genes and Genomes (computer database)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of KEEG in our Acronym Attic
- Knowledge Engineering Environment
- Knowledge Era Enterprises (US and Germany)
- Knowledge Extraction Engine
- Kokusai Electric Europe GmbH
- Kiwi Enuresis Encopresis Association (New Zealand)
- Kyushu Environmental Evaluation Association (Japan)
- Kansas Educational Employment Board (Kansas Department of Education)
- Kentucky Environmental Education Council
- Kresge Environmental Education Center (Eastern Michigan University)
- Kramer Eastern European Forum on Audio and Video Solutions (Kramer Electronics; Israel)
- Korea Energy Economics Institute
- Kansas Executive Express Network (Topeka, KS)
- Kansas Exemplary Educators Network (education advocacy group)
- Kentucky Engineering Exposure Network (Kentucky Transportation Cabinet)
- Kern Entrepreneurship Education Network (engineering student business education organization; various universities; Waukesha, WI; est. 2005)
- Kids Enjoy Exercise Now Foundation, Inc.
- Kittitas Environmental Education Network (Washington)
- K-12 Energy Education Program (Stevens Point, WI)
- Kathmandu Environmental Education Project
- Keep Enlisted Experience Program (USAF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org and extended tools to import inter-species and organism specific pathways from the Kyoto Encyclopedia of Genes and Genomes (KEGG) For more information on GeneSpring 6.
CEBS will feature automated pathway projection of expressed genes onto BioCarta (Figure 3) and Kyoto Encyclopedia of Genes and Genomes (KEGG; http://www.