Established in 1991, the Kwinana Industries Council (KIC) is comprised of members from 14 major industries in the KIA and associate members from 25 other medium-sized industries and service providers.
What does KIC stand for?
KIC stands for Kwinana Industries Council (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KIC
We have 96 other meanings of KIC in our Acronym Attic
- Kent Innovation Centre (UK)
- Ketchikan Indian Community (Ketchikan, Alaska)
- Kinsale Insurance Company (Richmond, VA)
- Knowledge and Innovation Community (various locations)
- Kobe Institute of Computing (Hyogo, Japan)
- Komatsu Industries Corporation (Japan)
- Kommunikations- und Informations-Centrum für Energieeffizientes Bauen + Modernisieren
- Krischausky Interimsmanagement Coaching
- Kunst in der Carlshütte gGmbH (Büdelsdorf, Germany cultural center)
- Kuwait Investment Company
- Mesa del Rey Airport (King City, CA)
- Kansas Independent College Association (Topeka, KS)
- Keto-Isocaproic Acid (biochemistry)
- Kiawah Island Community Association (Kiawah Island, SC)
- Kimberley Indigenous Cognitive Assessment (Australia)
- Korea Information Certificate Authority (South Korea)
- Korea International Cooperation Agency
- Kyoto International Cultural Association, Inc. (Japan)
- Korea Independent Commission Against Corruption (Seoul, Republic of Korea)
- Kent Island Community Band (Stevensville, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through our membership of the Kwinana Industries Council, we continue to contribute to research into how Kwinana industries can achieve 'waste' synergies by using each others' by-products - carbon capture is one of those ways," Dr Cooling said.
The Centre for Sustainable Resource Processing is an industry driven CRC with the participation of Alcoa, Newmont, Rio Tinto, WMC, Xstrata, OneSteel, Rocla Industries, Hatch, Kwinana Industries Council, Minerals Council of Australia, NSW Minerals Council, Orica, URS and the Gladstone Area Industry Network.