What does KHKM stand for?
KHKM stands for Kwartalnik Historii Kultury Materialnej (Polish: Quarterly History of Material Culture; journal)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Koperasi Hutan Jaya Lestari (Indonesian forest cooperative)
- Kalundborg Hockey Klub
- Karl-Heinz Kammerling (classical pianist)
- Katholieke Hogeschool Kempen (Dutch: Kempen Catholic College; Kempen, Netherlands)
- Koatsu-Gas Hoan Kyokai (Japan)
- Koninklijke Hogeschool Kempen (Belgium)
- Kriminalhauptkommissar (German: Detective Chief)
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co. Ltd. (pharmaceutical company; Tokyo, Japan)
- Kids Helping Kids Foundation (Auburn, CA)
- Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa (movie from India)
- Know How Know Where
- Kebutuhan Hidup Layak (Indonesian: Eligible Lifestyle Needs; minimum wage; Indonesia)
- Kent H. Landsberg Company
- Kids Help Line
- Knee-Heel Length (infant measurement)
- Knowles Husain Lindsay Inc. (attorneys; South Africa)
- Kontinental Hockey League (est. 2008)
- Kate Holland Landscape Accessories Ltd.
- Kansas Hispanic and Latino American Affairs Commission (Topeka, KS)