The first round of funding will go towards gathering spaces in Northern Lights College, Kwantlen University College, the College of the Rockies, Langara College, the College of New Caledonia and Okanagan College.
What does KUC stand for?
KUC stands for Kwantlen University College
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KUC
We have 18 other meanings of KUC in our Acronym Attic
- Kansai Urban Banking Corporation (Osaka, Japan)
- Kingston University Boat Club (Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom)
- Kebijakan Umum Bidang Energi (Indonesian: Public Policy of Energy; Indonesia)
- Karachi University Business School (Karachi, Pakistan)
- Kalihi Union Church (Honolulu, HI)
- Kawaii Ulzzang Contest
- Keathley University Center (Middle Tennessee State University)
- Kenyatta University College
- Kids Under Construction Inc. (preschool; Sterling, VA)
- Kompetencijos Ugdymo Centras (Lithuanian: Competence Development Centre )
- Kent University Conservative Association (UK)
- Kyoto University Critical Assembly (Japan)
- Kansas University Cancer Center (Lawrence, KS)
- Kathmandu University Computer Club (Nepal)
- Kennecott Utah Copper Corporation (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Kent University Canoe Club (UK)
- Kent University Caving Club (UK)
- Kuskokwim Community College (Bethel, AK)
- Kenya Union of Commercial Food and Allied Workers (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Kuwait United Construction Management (Safat, Kuwait)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On March 23, 2007 a symposium jointly organized by the Ghana Canada Association of British Colombia and Kwantlen University College in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada under the theme: Ghana and Canada-50 Years of Friendship panelists charted Ghana's role to political liberty by looking at the past 50 years, and trying to envision the next half century.
Kwantlen University College and Simon Fraser University (SFU) are launching a unique partnership that will allow science students to register for courses at either institution--and have that course credit count towards their associate or bachelor's degree.