Edzerza served four terms on the Kwanlin Dun First Nation Council.
What does KDFN stand for?
KDFN stands for Kwanlin Dun First Nation (Yukon Territory, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kraft Durch Freude (German: Strength Through Joy; Hitler's name for the original models of the Volkwagen Beetle in 1938)
- Kunst des Fechtens (Medieval School of German Fencing)
- Kyakulumbye Development Foundation (Uganda)
- Kyrgyzstan Defense Force
- Kansas Development Finance Authority
- Korea Dog Farmers' Association (South Korea)
- Kozhikode District Football Association (India)
- Keith Dyson Financial Consultancy (UK)
- Korea Development Finance Corporation (South Korea)
- Kildare and District Football League (Ireland)
- K-Disk Failure Tolerant (computing)
- Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport
- Kentucky Derby Future Wager (Churchill Downs; Louisville, KY)
- KTVT Dallas/Ft. Worth (Texas)
- Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources
- Kabel Deutschland GmbH (German cable company)
- Karel de Grote-Hogeschool (Belgium)
- Keele Department of Geology
- Kenya Development Gateway (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Keto-D-Gluconic Acid
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rick O'Brien is chief of the Kwanlin Dun First Nation, a community located near Whitehorse.
She hails from the Yukon territory and is a member of the Kwanlin Dun First Nation.