Using bacteria to ferment biological waste is not a new idea, but in the June 1 Environmental Science and Technology, Logan and his coworkers from Penn State and the KwangJu Institute of Science and Technology in Korea reported that it's easier and more efficient to produce hydrogen in this way than other scientists had predicted.
What does KJIST stand for?
KJIST stands for KwangJu Institute of Science and Technology (South Korea)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kentucky Junior High Chorus
- Kinder- und Jugendhilfegesetz
- Keystone Junior Hockey League (Manitoba, Canada)
- Kennedy Junior High School (Lisle, Illinois)
- Kentucky Junior Historical Society (est. 1961)
- Kansas Journalism Institute (summer camp)
- Kodokan Judo Institute (martial arts)
- Kompetisi Jembatan Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesia Bridge Competition; Jakarta State Polytechnic)
- Kosovo Judicial Institute
- K. J. International Ltd. (India)
- Kansas Juvenile Justice Authority
- Korea-Japan Joint Conference (various scientific conferences)
- Kristiansand Ju Jitsu Klubb (Kristiansand, Norway)
- Kokusai Jujutsu Renmei
- Kohrman Jackson & Krantz (law firm; Cleveland, OH)
- Kystjeger-Kommandoen (Norwegian, equivalent to USMC)
- Kantonalno Javno Komunalno Preduzece (Croatian: Kantonalno Communal Public Company)
- Katholische Jugend Land (German: Catholic Youth Country)
- Kenneth Jay Lane (jewelery)
- Kent Junior League (swimming; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
from Pennsylvania State University and is an adjunct professor at Brown and Rutgers Universities, as well as the Kwangju Institute of Science and Technology in Korea.