On Quadra Island their Kwagiulth Museum and Cultural Centre is a thriving tourist attraction.
What does KMCC stand for?
KMCC stands for Kwagiulth Museum and Cultural Centre (British Columbia, Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KMCC
We have 29 other meanings of KMCC in our Acronym Attic
- Kaneohe Marine Corps Base
- Kearney Mesa Concert Band
- Keep Montgomery County Beautiful (Maryland)
- Kaneohe Marine Corps Base Hawaii
- Kinetoplastid Molecular Cell Biology Meeting (Marine Biological Laboratory; Woods Hole, MA)
- Kerr-McGee Chemical Corporation (Henderson, NV)
- Kettle Moraine Corvette Club (Sheboygan, WI)
- Kirkby Malzeard Cricket Club
- Korean Martyrs Catholic Center (Westminster, California)
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company (India)
- Karachi Mega City Development Project (Pakistan)
- Kootenai Medical Center Foundation (Idaho)
- K-Manchester (radio station; Iowa)
- Khulna Medical College Hospital (Bangladesh)
- Kovai Medical Center and Hospital (India)
- Keiller Mackay Collegiate Institute (Canada)
- Knowledge Management Consortium International
- Kids Mini Cookie Kit (BabyScholars.com)
- Kahama Mining Corporation Ltd. (Tanzania)
- Kinetic Motor Company Ltd. (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1979 the Nuyumbalees ("In the Beginning") Cultural Society completed the Kwagiulth Museum and Cultural Centre on land donated by the Wewaikai of Cape Mudge.