Saleh Rashed Al-Najem, another for tackling "moralistic values for dialogue," by the teaching board member of Kuwait University, Dr.
What does KU stand for?
KU stands for Kuwait University
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KU
We have 9 other meanings of KU in our Acronym Attic
- Klaipeda University (Lithuania)
- Knowledge Unit
- Københavns Universitet (University of Copenhagen)
- Koc University (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Kocaeli University
- Kopuznemums (Latvian: Joint Company with Foreign Capital)
- Korea University
- Kutztown University (of Pennsylvania)
- Kuwait Airways
- Kwangwoon University (ROK)
- Thousand Units (K Units)
- Karate Union of Australia
- Kebijakan Umum APBD (Indonesian: Public Policy Budgets)
- Keeping Up Appearances (British sitcom)
- Kimball Union Academy (Meriden, NH)
- Kissimmee Utility Authority
- Kuantan, Malaysia - Padang Geroda (Airport Code)
- Kathmandu University Alumni Association (Nepal)
- Korea University Alumni Association (est. 1907; South Korea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Project End: 2015 Location: Shadadiyah, Kuwait Estimated Value KD: 1,597 B (25 yrs project) Project Description: The Kuwait University plans to develop the Kuwait University City (KU City), a educational complex in Shadadiyah, 20 km west of Kuwait City.
Established in 1966, Kuwait University is the country's first public research university.
Summary: His Highness Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, met a delegation from Kuwait University comprising media and communication students and personnel from the university's media club at the Government of Dubai Media Office (GDMO) on Wednesday.
Dr Adam Al-Mulla, acting dean of College of Engineering and Petroleum from Kuwait University said: "It was encouraging having an open discussion with Shell leaders especially on global energy issues that concern the average person.
Salalah: Student delegation from Kuwait University concluded its one-month visit to Oman after field training in Geology within framework of scientific cooperation with the Sultan Qaboos University (SQU).
Ghanem al-Najjar, a lecturer in political science at Kuwait University said of the May 16, 2009 results: "People were not happy with the system and it seems like a punishment for all of parliament".
Kuwaiti winners were Abdel Rahman Mudhi Al Shamari for the best informatics project, Al Najah Charity Organisation for the best development project, Kuwait Finance House for the best commercial project, Awqaf Public Foundation for the best service project, Computer Engineering Department at Kuwait University for the best educational project, in addition to Omar Sulieman Shams Aldein for the best health project and Husein Mahmoud Al Bustan for the best cell phone programmes and applications.