| KUWAIT, March 17 (KUNA) -- The Board of Directors of Pearl of Kuwait Real Estate Company Thursday recommended that no dividend be distributed to shareholders for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2012.
What does KRE stand for?
KRE stands for Kuwait Real Estate (bank)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KRE
We have 11 other meanings of KRE in our Acronym Attic
- Kimbuta Rural Development Programme (Cheshire, England, UK)
- Karl Real Estate
- Kauffman Racing Equipment
- Keffalas Real Estate, Inc
- Kernel Rules Enforcement
- Key Results Expected
- Kobe Rubber Exchange (Japan)
- Korea Research Environment
- Kowa Research Europe (est. 1999; UK)
- Kuhnhenn Raspberry Eisbock (Kuhnhenn Brewery beer)
- Keratinocyte Responsive Element 3
- Kaunas Regional Energy Agency (EU)
- Kansas Real Estate Appraisal Board (appraisers association; Topeka, KS)
- Kentucky Real Estate Appraisers Board
- Kootenay Real Estate Board (British Columbia, Canada)
- Kuwait Real Estate Bank
- Kansas Real Estate Commission (Topeka, KS)
- Karnataka Regional Engineering College
- Karnataka Regional Engineering College (India)
- Kentucky Real Estate Commission (Louisville, KY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The sales activity in the Kuwait real estate market was flat year-on-year for August totaling KD120 million ($426 million) even as the residential sector continued to put up a strong show, according to a report.
According to Kuwait Real Estate Company s chairman Adel Al-Qattan, his company was about to implement an ambitious, five-year expansion plan, which would include launching a number of mega real estate projects in KSA.
Top five shares in terms of volume were Jeezan Holding Company, Investors Holding Group Company, Gulf Finance House, Kuwait Real Estate Company, and Osoul Investment Company with 78.
Earnings of Kuwait real estate companies was at a negative $842 million (Dh3 billion) during the fourth quarter of last year and fared worse than the listed real estate companies in Dubai which was negative $671 million.
Property sale planned KUWAIT CITY: Kuwait real estate firm Oqyana, an affiliate of Sharia-compliant Investment Dar, said yesterday it would start selling property in Dubai and Bahrain.
Established in 1975, Pearl of Kuwait Real Estate Company specializes in real estate purchasing, land sales, investment in tourism, commercial, industrial and residential projects with a capital of USD 83.
Now -- the right plan, the right man, and the right vision have come together, as this renowned property will be rebuilt under the leadership of Horst Schulze and the hotel's owner, the Pearl of Kuwait Real Estate Company.