Faisal Hamad Al-Ayyar joined KIPCO Kuwait Projects Company (Holding) in 1990, witnessing its growth from a local investment bank into one of MENA's leading diversified investment holdings groups.
What does KIPCO stand for?
KIPCO stands for Kuwait Projects Company (Safat, Kuwait)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Kinase Interacting Protein 1
- Korea Information Technology Promotion Agency (South Korea)
- Korea Institute of Public Administration (Seoul)
- Krahbichler Intellectual Property Advisors (Helsingborg, Sweden)
- Kavli Institute for Particle Astrophysics and Cosmology
- Keep It Plain and Simple
- Karpov Institute of Physical Chemistry (Russia)
- Keiki Injury Prevention Coalition (Hawaii)
- Kerikeri International Piano Competition (New Zealand)
- Keystone Industrial Port Complex (Fairless Hills, PA)
- Kansas Institute for Peace and Conflict Resolution (est. 1985; Bethel College; North Newton, KS)
- Kentucky/Indiana Personal Computer Users Group
- Kentuckiana Regional Planning & Development Agency
- Kenan Institute of Private Enterprise
- Korea Institute of Public Finance
- Koszalinska Izba Przemyslowo Handlowa (Polish)
- KDE (K Desktop Environment) Image Plugin Interface
- Kejadian Ikutan Paska Imunisasi (Indonesian: Genesis Follow-Up Post-Immunization; healthcare)
- Kenya Industrial Property Institute (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Kepco International Philippines Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
KIPCO - the Kuwait Projects Company - has announced a net profit of KWD 31.
Kuwait Projects Company (Kipco), the country's largest investment company by assets, reported a 19 per cent rise in fourth-quarter net profit and said its media sector in particular had boosted earnings in 2012.
In September last year, KIPCO - the Kuwait Projects Company along with Fairfax arrived at an agreement to sell 39.
Jordan (URCJ) is owned by United Real Estate Company --Kuwait (URCK), which is a subsidiary of Kuwait Projects Company (Holding) -- KIPCO Group -- one of the biggest diversified companies in the Middle East and North Africa.
Kuwait Projects Company, the state's largest investment company, priced a 10 year $500 million bond last week with a fixed rate coupon of 9.
From 2002 to present, HCG has focused on managing PEC and conducting financial advisory assignments for HCG's parent company, Kuwait Projects Company (Holding) KIPCO, and related-party entities.
Kuwait Projects Company, the emirate's biggest private holding firm, holds a 55.