The countries which have not delivered their pledges include Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Saudi Development Fund, Russian, Amman, Norway, New Zealand, Nepal, Morocco, Kuwait private sector, Kuwait Joint Relief Committee, Japan, Italy, India, Bangladesh, and Iran.
What does KJRC stand for?
KJRC stands for Kuwait Joint Relief Committee (International Islamic Relief Organization)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Keble Johnston Pty Ltd.
- Korean Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology
- Kia Jones Public Relations (Los Angeles, CA)
- Kettle Joes Psychedelic Swamp Revue (band)
- Kid Jensen Racing (David Jensen)
- King Jazz Review (website)
- Kiski Junction Railroad
- Knee-Jerk Reaction
- Korean Journal of Radiology (est. 2000)
- Kreis Jugend Ring (German: District Youth Ring)
- Konsulat Jenderal Republik Indonesia (Indonesian: Consulate General of the Republic of Indonesia)
- Kauno Jaunimo Reikalu Taryba (youth organization; Lithuania)
- Kulig Junior Rally Team (cars)
- Kafar Jednoprowadnicowy Specjalny (Polish; machinery)
- Kinabalu Japanese School (Malaysia)
- Knowledge and Judgment Scoring (educational testing; software)
- Konkursowa Jazda Samochodowa (Polish: Automotive Drive Competition)
- Konkursowej Jazdy Samochodem (Polish: Competition Car Driving)
- Kowloon Junior School (Kowloon, Hong Kong)
- Kraft Jacobs Suchard (Swiss food company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On Sunday, a team of Kuwait Joint Relief Committee (KJRC) distributed relief goods among the flood victims in northern Pakistani province of Khyber-Pakhtunkhawa, where deluge has outdone the 2005 earthquake and pushed backed the provinces development by almost 50 years.
68 million, Korea, 1 million , Korean private sector $ 1million, Kuwait $10 million while Kuwait Joint Relief Committee donate $0.
Earlier, Secretary-General of the Kuwait Joint Relief Committee Faisal Al-Jeeran said a delegation from the committee would travel to Pakistan for the distribution of relief assistance for the displaced.