Commending the high level of cooperation shown by the Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Sciences (KFAS), Kazimi said that the expert panel that met last Monday at KFAS reviewed the second year progress in the first signature project which was on advanced infrastructures (mostly tall buildings) that are subjected to climate elements and seismic motion.
What does KFAS stand for?
KFAS stands for Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Science
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KFAS
We have 6 other meanings of KFAS in our Acronym Attic
- Kayak Fishing Association of California (est. 2004)
- Kentucky Fertilizer & Agricultural Chemical Association, Inc.
- King for A Day
- Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development
- King Fahad Armed Forces Hospital (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
- Kentucky Folic Acid Partnership (Bowling Green, KY)
- Krakowska Fabryka Aparatow Pomiarowych (Polish: Krakow Apparatus Measuring Factory)
- Kiss from A Rose (song)
- Knoxville First Amendment Radio (community station; Tennessee)
- Korea Foundation for Advanced Studies
- Kayak Fishing Association of Southern California
- Kalman Filter Application-Specific Processor
- Knitwear, Footwear and Apparel Trades (trade union; UK)
- Kitakyushu Forum on Asian Women
- Kahnawake Fire Brigade (Kahnawake, QB, Canada)
- Kalman-Filter Based
- Kansas Farm Bureau
- Kittanning Firemen's Band
- Korea Federation of Banks (est. 1928)
- Korean Franciscan Brotherhood (Korea; Anglican religious community)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Equate Petrochemical Company, Kuwait's first international petrochemical joint-venture, has strengthened its partnership with the Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Sciences (KFAS) through a number of joint activities.
Shihab-Eldin, Director-General of the Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Science and former Acting-Secretary General of Opec who will highlight the "Changing World Energy Landscape and its Geopolitical Challenges and Opportunities".
The Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Science was established in 1976, and is funded by the Kuwaiti government as well as the private sector.
He supervised a number of university dissertations, and he won the prize of Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Sciences (KFAS) for translation in 2002, in addition to writing several books.
In 1982, he was awarded the prize of the Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Sciences.
The symposium is part of the program of research cooperation between the KU and the Interuniversity Microelectronics Center (IMEC) in Belgium, with the participation of Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Sciences, KU's Research Sector said in a statement on Tuesday.
Executing Agency : Kuwait Environmental Public Authority (KEPA) with support from: UNEP Regional Office for West Asia (UNEP/ROWA), Kuwait University (KU), Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research (KISR), Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Science (KFAS)