Kuwait Finance and Investment Company (KFIC), via the website of Kuwait Stock Exchange, has announced that it has recorded KD 11.
What does KFIC stand for?
KFIC stands for Kuwait Finance and Investment Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Key from Image
- Kobe Fashion Institute (Japan)
- Korea Fire Equipment Inspection Corporation
- Korn/Ferry International (recruiting firm; est. 1969; Los Angeles, CA)
- Kraft Foods International
- Kentucky Forest Industry Association (Frankfort, KY)
- King Fahd International Airport
- Korea Far Infrared Association (South Korea)
- Korea Foods Industry Association (est. 1986; Seoul, South Korea)
- Kelowna Flightcraft International Air Cargo Ltd. (Winnport Logistics Ltd; Canada)
- Kazakhstan Foreign Investors Council Association (Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Republic of Kazakhstan)
- Klamath Falls Interagency Fire Center (Oregon)
- Kwong Fung Imitation Jewellery Co. (Hong Kong; est. 1992)
- King Faisal International Prize (King Faisal Foundation; Saudi Arabia)
- Kansas Fire Injury Prevention Program (Kansas Department of Health and Environment; Topeka, KS)
- Kentuckians for Immigration Reform and Enforcement
- Korea Fixed Income Research Institute
- Kwik Fit Insurance Services
- Fitchburg Municipal Airport (FAA Identifier)
- Khudamul Furqan Jamiat (Afghanistan Islamic party)
Samples in periodicals archive:
| KUWAIT, Nov 18 (KUNA) -- Kuwait Finance and Investment Company (KFIC) reported a gain of KD 11.
The seventh and eighth ranks were bagged by Al Jaber Group chief operating officer Fatima Al Jaber and Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group managing director Raja Easa Saleh Al Gurg of UAE, while the ninth and 10th ranks were taken up by Kuwait Finance and Investment Company CEO Sana Jumah and Suad Al Homaizi Group founder and chairperson Suad Al Homaizi.