KUWAIT, Nov 18 (KUNA) -- Kuwait Finance and Investment Company (KFIC) on Tuesday announced a net profit of KD 1.
What does KFIC stand for?
KFIC stands for Kuwait Finance and Investment Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Key from Image
- Kobe Fashion Institute (Japan)
- Korea Fire Equipment Inspection Corporation
- Korn/Ferry International (recruiting firm; est. 1969; Los Angeles, CA)
- Kraft Foods International
- Kentucky Forest Industry Association (Frankfort, KY)
- King Fahd International Airport
- Korea Far Infrared Association (South Korea)
- Korea Foods Industry Association (est. 1986; Seoul, South Korea)
- Kelowna Flightcraft International Air Cargo Ltd. (Winnport Logistics Ltd; Canada)
- Kazakhstan Foreign Investors Council Association (Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Republic of Kazakhstan)
- Klamath Falls Interagency Fire Center (Oregon)
- Kwong Fung Imitation Jewellery Co. (Hong Kong; est. 1992)
- King Faisal International Prize (King Faisal Foundation; Saudi Arabia)
- Kansas Fire Injury Prevention Program (Kansas Department of Health and Environment; Topeka, KS)
- Kentuckians for Immigration Reform and Enforcement
- Korea Fixed Income Research Institute
- Kwik Fit Insurance Services
- Fitchburg Municipal Airport (FAA Identifier)
- Khudamul Furqan Jamiat (Afghanistan Islamic party)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The companies are Al-Robaeya Brokerage Company, Union Securities Brokerage Company, First Securities Brokerage Company, Middle East Financial Brokerage Company, Kuwait Finance and Investment Company (KFIC), Muthana Investment Company, Waseet Financial Brokerage, National Financial Brokerage Company, Al- Watani Financial Brokerage Company and EFG-Hermes IFA.
Kuwait Finance and Investment Company (KFIC), via the website of Kuwait Stock Exchange, has announced that it has recorded KD 11.