9 million, was acquired by Kuwait Finance House (KFH) in 2000.
What does KFH stand for?
KFH stands for Kuwait Finance House
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KFH
We have 4 other meanings of KFH in our Acronym Attic
- Kiewit Federal Group, Inc. (Arlington, VA)
- Kourou French Guiana
- Kentucky Feed & Grain Association
- Kimberton Fish and Game Association (Pennsylvania)
- Kaposi Fibroblast Growth Factor (gene)
- Kitsap Farm Garden Tractor (Kitsap Tractor & Equipment; Silverdale, WA)
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital
- Katonai Felderíto Hivatal (Military Intelligence Office; Hungary)
- Killers for Hire (gaming community)
- King Fahad Hospital (Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia)
- Kansas Fur Harvesters Association (Manhattan, KS)
- Karachi Fisheries Harbour Authority (Karachi)
- Korangi Fish Harbour Authority (Pakistan)
- Kern Family Health Care (California)
- Kingston & Frontenac Housing Corporation (Canada)
- Korea Food for the Hungry International (South Korea)
- Kingdom Financial Holdings Limited
- Kuwait Finance House Malaysia Berhad
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan
- King Fahad Holy Quran Complex (Saudi Arabia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 27th Board of Directors meeting of the International Islamic Financial Market ( IIFM ) was recently hosted by Kuwait Finance House - Bahrain ( KFHB ) at the bank's headquarters in Manama, Bahrain.
| KUWAIT, Dec 8 (KUNA) -- Kuwait Finance House (BAITAK) has sold 16 plots of a space of 63,000 square meters in various regions of the country at a value of KD 84 million, as part of efforts to re-organize its reality portfolio and realize highest possible returns for investors and depositors.
Boubyan bank, which complies with Islam's ban on interest, competes with Kuwait Finance House and Kuwait International Bank.
Summary: Kuwait Finance House, whose shares were suspended on Monday, said it had sold 20 plots of land for 10.
Al Yaseen, who died in Geneva on Friday at the age of 83, was the first chairman of Kuwait Finance House (KFH), founded in 1977 and was one of the first Islamic banks in the region.
Kuwait Finance House said that its Takaful insurance documents, especially the travelling variety, have witnessed high demand in the few previous travelling season days.
The pension securing institution owns stakes in various unlisted sectors which include Global Investment House, Burgan Bank, Kuwait Finance House, Investment Dar, Al-Ahli Bank of Kuwait and Ahli United Bank.