2002 -- Kuwait Cement Company starts operating its only plant in Kuwait in Shuaiba Industrial Zone.
What does KCC stand for?
KCC stands for Kuwait Cement Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KCC
We have 297 other meanings of KCC in our Acronym Attic
- Korean Canine Club (South Korea)
- Korean Catholic Church (various locations)
- Korean Christian Church (various locations)
- Korean Church Coalition (est. 2004)
- Kortright Centre for Conservation
- Kosovo Chamber of Commerce
- Kumgang Korea Chemical Group
- Kurtzman Carson Consultants (various locations)
- Kuskokwim Community College (Bethel, AK)
- Kuwait Catalyst Company (Shuaiba, Kuwait)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Career Center (Anchorage, Alaska)
- K-Cl (Potassium Chloride) Cotransporter 1
- K-Cl (Potassium Chloride) Cotransporter 2
- Potassium-Chloride Cotransporter 3
- Kansas City Corvette Association
- Kent County Chess Association (Kent, England)
- Kentucky Core Content for Assessment (Kentucky Department of Education)
- Kernel Canonical Correlation Analysis
- Known Cancer-Causing Agent (oncology)
- Korean-Canadian Children's Association (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Top losers were Arkan Building Materials of UAE followed by Umm Al Quwain Cement Company, UAE and Kuwait Cement Company.
Top losers were Arkan Building Materials of UAE followed by Umm Al Qaiwain Cement Company, UAE and Kuwait Cement Company.
1968 -- Kuwait Cement Company is established with a capital of KD 2.