Kuwait Catalyst Company (KCC), which has Advanced Refining Technologies (ART) as a major shareholder, is poised to make a bigger dent in markets with a move to double production capacity.
What does KCC stand for?
KCC stands for Kuwait Catalyst Company (Shuaiba, Kuwait)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KCC
We have 297 other meanings of KCC in our Acronym Attic
- Korea Communications Commission (Seoul, Korea)
- Korean Canine Club (South Korea)
- Korean Catholic Church (various locations)
- Korean Christian Church (various locations)
- Korean Church Coalition (est. 2004)
- Kortright Centre for Conservation
- Kosovo Chamber of Commerce
- Kumgang Korea Chemical Group
- Kurtzman Carson Consultants (various locations)
- Kuskokwim Community College (Bethel, AK)
- Kuwait Cement Company
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Career Center (Anchorage, Alaska)
- K-Cl (Potassium Chloride) Cotransporter 1
- K-Cl (Potassium Chloride) Cotransporter 2
- Potassium-Chloride Cotransporter 3
- Kansas City Corvette Association
- Kent County Chess Association (Kent, England)
- Kentucky Core Content for Assessment (Kentucky Department of Education)
- Kernel Canonical Correlation Analysis
- Known Cancer-Causing Agent (oncology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NYSE:GRA), and Kuwait Catalyst Company (KCC) have agreed to expand their relationship to provide enhanced products and services to petroleum refiners in the Middle East and around the world.
In 2007, ART obtained an ownership position in Kuwait Catalyst Company, which had been manufacturing HOP([R]) resid hydroprocessing catalysts under license since 2001.