1961 -- An Amiri Decree was issued establishing Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development, aimed at assisting Arab and underdeveloped countries to improve their economic situations by providing loans.
What does KW stand for?
KW stands for Kuwait (ISO country code, top level domain)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of KW
We have 12 other meanings of KW in our Acronym Attic
- Kiowa Warrior (OH-58D)
- Kirkwall (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Kitchener/Waterloo (metropolitan area of Canada)
- Klan War (online gaming)
- Knight of Windsor
- Known World
- Korean War
- Kugelberg-Welander (muscular dystrophy)
- Kurzwelle (German: short wave)
- Kustwacht (Dutch)
- Karachi Water & Sewerage Board
- Kidney Weight to Body Weight
- Klay World: Off the Table (claymation movie)
- Workshop on Knowledge Management and Semantic Web for Engineering Design
- Kansas Writers Association (Wichita, KS)
- Kerala Water Authority (India)
- Kevin Williams Associates (media distributors; Madrid, Spain)
- Keyword Analysis (Search Engine Optimization)
- Kids Wrestling Association
- Kobelco Welding of America, Inc. (Stafford, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Global Banking News-November 24, 2014--Fitch rates banks in Kuwait
The report has further revealed that Jazeera Airways has been successful to retain its market leading position on the route between Kuwait and Amman with a 33% share for eight consecutive months.
Kuwait Financial Centre "Markaz" recently published the executive summary of its report on Kuwait Ports.
Oman's ambassador to Kuwait, Sheikh Salim bin Suhail Al Ma'ashani handed over the message to Sheikh Ali Al Jarrah Al Sabah, Minister of the Emiri Diwan Affairs in Kuwait yesterday.
ISLAMABAD -- The Government of Kuwait has initiated a policy of relaxation of visas for Pakistani nationals working in the public sector of Kuwait.
Jazeera Airways captured the largest market share on routes operated between Kuwait and five Egyptian cities, grabbing a 36 per cent market share on the Kuwait-Alexandria route, a 45 per cent market share on the Kuwait-Assiut route, a 70 per cent on the Kuwait-Luxor route, and 35 per cent market share on the Kuwait-Sohaj route.
ISLAMABAD, May 06, 2011 (Frontier Star): President Asif Ali Zardari will pay a two-day official visit to Kuwait starting from May 7 at the invitation of Amir of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmed Al-Jaber Al-Sabah.