Baghdad (NINA) - Kurdish lawmaker, Hassan Jihad, said that Kurdish ministers and lawmakers are not returning to Baghdad before receiving the National Alliance replay to the message delivered last week by the Kurdish blocs' delegation.
What does Kurd stand for?
Kurd stands for Kurdish (linguistics)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Kona Underwater Photographic Society (Kona, HI)
- Kuopion Palloseura (Finnish soccer)
- Kutztown University Professional Writing Program (Pennsylvania)
- Kompetenz Und Qualifikation (German: Competence and Qualification)
- Kenya-Uganda Railway
- Key User Requirements
- Kyoto University Reactor
- Kenya Urban Roads Authority
- Keystone University Research Corporation (now KeyStone Research Corporation; Erie, PA)
- Kagoshima University Research Center for the Pacific Islands (Japan)
- Kasetsart University Research and Development Institute (Thailand)
- Kurdistan Satellite
- Kimballton Underground Research Facility (Virginia)
- Kent Underground Research Group (UK; est. 1981)
- Kinki University Research Institute of Fundamental Technology for Next Generation (Japan)
- Kredit Usaha Rakyat Kecil (Indonesian bank)
- Kyoto University Research Reactor Institute
- Kansas University Real-Time Linux
- Kuruparan Systems
- Koedukacyjna Unia Rewolucyjno-Wyzwolenczo-Anarchistyczna (Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ARBIL/ Aswat al-Iraq: The expanded meeting of the Kurdish leaderships decided to form a 5-member committee entrusted to reply the National Alliance.
The Kurdish Globe By Bashdar Pusho Ismaeel Control over parts of the Kurdish region sees a remarkable turn of fortune for Kurds in Syria but has been viewed with great suspicion by Turkey, whose leadership yet again warned that they will not tolerate Kurdish self-rule.
Turkey's prime minister Wednesday pledged more investment for the country's restive Kurds but stopped short of any commitment sought by Kurdish leaders for a political solution to bloody conflict.
The US military said Thursday it had no evidence to substantiate a report that Iranian troops have been building a small fort on Iraqi territory since crossing the border in pursuit of Kurdish rebels.
and around the world call for a formal apology from PM Stephen Harper for the arrest of Kurdish folk singer Sivan Perwer.
Byline: Lisa Kaaki Since the two Gulf wars, the Kurdish question has become a burning issue.
It lies outside the northern zone run by the Kurdistan Regional Government, but is run by Kurdish peshmerga fighters and the Kurdish intelligence service, the Asaish.