For a vivid example of the benefits of Nunn-Lugar, consider the case of the Kurchatov Institute of Atomic Energy in Moscow.
What does KIAE stand for?
KIAE stands for Kurchatov Institute of Atomic Energy (Kurchatov, Kazakhstan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Karolinska Innovations AB (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Know-It-All Boyfriends (band; Madison, WI)
- Kansai International Airport Co., Ltd. (est. 1984; Japan)
- Kelleys Island Audubon Club (est. 1992; Ohio)
- Kentucky Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
- Key Industry Associations Committee (American Society of Association Executives)
- Klondike Institute of Art and Culture
- Koala Information and Advice Centre (Kenya)
- Kent Institute of Art and Design (UK)
- Karnataka Industrial Areas Development Board (India)
- Kiev International Advertising Festival (Ukraine)
- Korea International Art Fair
- George Bush Intercontinental/Houston Airport
- Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics (Russia)
- Korean Institute for Accreditation of Medical Image
- Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies
- Kashmir Institute for Advanced Studies (Kashmir, Pakistan)
- Kids in a Sandbox (Internet video)
- Knots Indicated Air Speed
- Kodak Image Access Standard (Kodak Retail Digital Systems)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kurchatov Institute of Atomic Energy in Moscow to compare Argonne's progress with that of the Russian team.
Kurchatov Institute of Atomic Energy in Moscow, this technology may prove useful for medical imaging and the treatment of tumors in the human body, permitting clinicians to use more tightly focused X-ray beams to minimize damage to healthy tissue.