Kuopio University Hospital Medical Imaging Department of Radiology C4201, Kids X-ray acquires a direct digital natiivikuvauslaitteen, 1 pc.
What does KUH stand for?
KUH stands for Kuopio University Hospital (Finland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KUH
We have 1 other meaning of KUH in our Acronym Attic
- Kyoto University Guitar Club
- Kultur Und Geschichte Gehoerloser (German: Culture and History of the Deaf)
- Kansas University Hospital
- Kidney Urologic and Hematologic Diseases
- Kingston Upon Hull (UK)
- Kinki University Hospital (Japan)
- Kobe University Hospital (Japan)
- Koblenzer Ultimate Helden (German: Koblenz Ultimate Heroes)
- Kochan Uchihashi Hautzinger (Polish musical trio)
- Kumamoto University Hospital (Japan)
- Kyushu University Hospital (Fukuoka, Japan)
- Kasese United Humanist Association (Uganda)
- Kasih Uang Habis Perkara (Indonesian: Money Out the Love; film)
- Kitab Undang-Undang Hukum Pidana (Indonesian: Book of Criminal Law)
- Kathmandu University High School (Nepal)
- Kerala University of Health Sciences (Thrissur, India)
- Kern Union High School District (California)
- Karnataka Urban Infrastructure Development and Finance Corporation (India)
- Karnataka Urban Infrastructure Development Project
- Kongres Umat Islam Indonesia (Indonesian: Congress of Indonesian Muslim Community; Jakarta, Indonesia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Multileaf collimator integrated on two new Elekta Infinity treatment machines KUOPIO, Finland -- Regulatory News: In the spring of 2013, Kuopio University Hospital (KUH, Kuopio, Finland) will take a leap forward in radiation therapy capabilities when the center begins treating patients with its two new Elekta (STO:EKTAB) Infinity[TM] treatment systems equipped with the revolutionary Agility[TM] 160-leaf multileaf collimator (MLC).
Eija Bergroth from Kuopio University Hospital in Finland and colleagues said one possible explanation for that finding is that dirt and allergens brought in by animals are good for babies' immune systems.
Pauli Suominen,  * Kari Punnonen,  Allan Rajamdki,  Raimo Majuri,  Veli Hanninen,  and Kerttu Irjala  (Departments of  Clinical Chemistry and  Hematology, Turku University Central Hospital, FIN20521 Turku, Finland;  Department of Clinical Chemistry, Kuopio University Hospital, 70210 Kuopio, Finland,  Orion Diagnostica, 02101 Espoo, Finland; * author for correspondence: Turku University Hospital, Central Laboratory, P.
Kuopio University Hospital are also planned for your PET/MRI- equipment procurement in the coming years.
While we don't know for sure, we think the mechanisms between smoking and Alzheimer's and vascular dementia are complex, including possible deleterious effects to brain blood vessels as well as brain cells," said study co-author Minna Rusanen, MD, of the University of Eastern Finland and Kuopio University Hospital in Finland.
Kuopio University Hospital is the most experienced center in the Nordic countries offering seed implantation for prostate cancer.
Purchased to make use of the Kuopio University Hospital (KUH) itseilmoittautumisjEnrjestelmEn that allows patients it is possible to smoothly and independently pre-register for the agreed ajanvarauskEnynnille.