What does KIEM stand for?
KIEM stands for Kunsten Informatie en Media (Dutch)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kaohsiung Importers and Exporters Association (Taiwan)
- Konan International Exchange Center (Japan)
- Korea Institute for Electronic Commerce
- Krakatau Industrial Estate Cilegon (Indonesia)
- Koret Israel Economic Development Fund
- Knoxville International Energy Exposition (World's Fair; Knoxville, TN)
- Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers
- Kanazawa International Exchange Foundation (Japan)
- Kennedy Institute of Ethics Journal
- Kodak International Educational Literature Award (Eastman Kodak Co.)
- Kampala Integrated Environmental Planning and Management Project
- Keystone International Economic Organizations
- Keystone Intensive English Program (Keystone College; La Plume, PA)
- Korea International Economic Policy (South Korea)
- Kwinana Industries Education Partnership (Australia)
- Korea Institute of Energy and Resources
- Korea Institute of Energy Research
- Korea Information Engineering Services Ltd.
- Kentucky Institute for the Environment and Sustainable Development (University of Louisville)
- Korea Institute of Environmental Science and Technology (Seoul, Korea)