A team at the Kunming University of Science and Technology proposes a new method for calculating the response spectrum of random pedestrian loads, evaluates human comfort during repeated ground vibrations, and investigates the effect of fly ash and silica fume on mortar corrosion.
What does KMUST stand for?
KMUST stands for Kunming University of Science and Technology (Kunming, China)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kredit Multiguna Usaha
- Kearny Municipal Utilities Authority (Kearny, NJ)
- Key Management User Agent
- Kettle Moraine UniServ Council (school union; Sheboygan, WI)
- Kalamazoo Macintosh User Group (Kalamazoo, MI)
- Kinki Macintosh Users Group
- Kaohsiung Medical University Hospital (Taiwan)
- Khulna Metropolitan Union of Journalists (Bangladesh)
- Kauno Medicinos Universiteto Klinikos (Lithuanian: Hospital of Kaunas University of Medicine)
- Kenya Model United Nations
- King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi (Thailand)
- Kanya Maha Vidyalaya (Hindi: Pioneer Institution of Women's Education; Jalandhar, Punjab, India)
- Kavminvodyavia (Russian airline)
- Kealhofer, McQuown and Vasicek (founders of a company and measure of default probability)
- Key Mediating Variable (marketing)
- Killed Measles Virus (vaccine)
- Kirkintilloch Male Voice Choir (Scotland, UK)
- Kinetic Motion Vector Engine
- Kumaon Mandal Vikas Nigam (Uttaranchal, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Three papers from Kunming University of Science and Technology study the numerical integral in the ideal adsorbed solution theory and microwave desorption for regenerating ethanol from a light wine liquid.