Krishna said the Centre has been working closely with the Government of Uttarakhand and the Kumaon Mandal Vikas Nigam to improve the facilities.
What does KMVN stand for?
KMVN stands for Kumaon Mandal Vikas Nigam (Uttaranchal, India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kunming University of Science and Technology (Kunming, China)
- King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi (Thailand)
- Kanya Maha Vidyalaya (Hindi: Pioneer Institution of Women's Education; Jalandhar, Punjab, India)
- Kavminvodyavia (Russian airline)
- Kealhofer, McQuown and Vasicek (founders of a company and measure of default probability)
- Key Mediating Variable (marketing)
- Killed Measles Virus (vaccine)
- Kirkintilloch Male Voice Choir (Scotland, UK)
- Kinetic Motion Vector Engine
- Kenniscentrum Maatschappelijk Verantwoord Ondernemen (Dutch: Business Knowledge Social Responsibility; Netherlands Ministry of Economic Affairs)
- Kutch Mahila Vikas Sangathan (women's group; Gujarat, India)
- Kallmann McKinnell and Wood Architects (Boston, MA)
- Kill Mud Weight (drilling)
- Kindred Most Wanted (trading card game)
- Knut-Michael Wolf
- Konsultan Manajemen Wilayah (Indonesian: Management Area Consultant)
- Krauss-Maffei Wegmann (German Company)
- Krav Maga Worldwide (Israeli self defense forum)
- Kiss My White Ass
Samples in periodicals archive:
This year too, Ministry of External Affairs will work in coordination with the Government of Uttarakhand and the Kumaon Mandal Vikas Nigam Limited for improvement of the facilities for yatris on the Indian side of the route.
The Ministry of External Affairs along with other coordinating agencies such as Kumaon Mandal Vikas Nigam Limited (KMVN) has over the years painstakingly worked towards improving facilities provided to the pilgrims.