The United States Postal Service created a Kukla, Fran and Ollie Commemorative Stamp.
What does KFO stand for?
KFO stands for Kukla, Fran and Ollie (TV show)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of KFO
We have 6 other meanings of KFO in our Acronym Attic
- Komitee Forschung Naturmedizin eV
- Kriminologisches Forschungsinstitut Niedersachsen (German: Criminology Research Institute; Germany)
- Kraft Foods North America
- King Fahad National Guard Hospital (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
- King Fahad National Library (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
- Kenai Fjords National Park (US National Park Service; Alaska)
- Kibale Forest National Park (Uganda)
- Knitting Factory New York (concert venue)
- Killybegs Fishermen's Organisation (Ireland)
- Kingdom of Fife Orienteers (Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland, UK)
- Kentuckiana Football Officials Association (Louisville, KY)
- Kyoto Forest Owners Association (New Zealand)
- Kaiser-Francis Oil Company (Tulsa, OK)
- Kidney Foundation of Canada
- Kingston Friends of the Earth (environmental group; UK)
- Kerala Federation of Obstetrics and Gynecology (India)
- Ken Freeman Outdoor Promotions (Eufaula, AL)
- Kosovo Forces (NATO)
- Kosovo Peacekeeping Force
- Kosova Foundation for Open Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
I'd like to welcome you all to the 1948 Emmys honoring Kukla, Fran and Ollie," Vilanch told an audience that included Alexis Arquette, Judith Light, Adam Pascal, Diana-Maria Riva, Wilson Cruz, Thea Gill, Dee Wallace and Andrea Bowen.
In 1960, he was introduced to the puppeteer Burr Tillstrom, whose puppet show, Kukla, Fran and Ollie, had aired on television throughout most of the 1950s.
His station was the first to air college football (Notre Dame), baseball (the Chicago Cubs), wrestling matches, the Indianapolis 500 and he was responsible for putting the innovative Kukla, Fran and Ollie Show on TV.