Hanson: On sufficiency of the Kuhn-Tucker conditions, J.
What does KTC stand for?
KTC stands for Kuhn-Tucker Conditions
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KTC
We have 76 other meanings of KTC in our Acronym Attic
- Kingston Technology Company (Fountain Valley, CA)
- Kiss the Cook
- Knees to Chest (therapeutic exercise)
- Knoxville Track Club
- Korean Tom Cruise (slang)
- Kornreich Technology Center (Albertson, NY)
- Kosovo Transitional Council
- Krigterminalcentral (Swedish: War Terminal Central; Joint Command Center for the Swedish Air Force)
- Krusty the Clown (The Simpsons)
- Kubota Tractor Corporation (Torrance, CA)
- Kyoto Tool Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Keep The Cards and Letters Coming
- Keighley Town Centre Association (UK)
- Keep Taylor County Beautiful (Perry-Taylor County Chamber of Commerce; Perry, FL)
- Kids Taking Care of Business (after school program; Moorcroft, WY)
- Kentish Town Community Centre (UK)
- Key Tronic Corporation (stock symbol)
- Kiarti Thanee Country Club (Thailand)
- Kick the Can Crew (Japanese band)
- Korea Thailand Communication Center (tourism firm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Part I, "Mathematical Tools," covers expected utility theory, convexity and Kuhn-Tucker conditions, and an introduction to dynamic programming.
G])([partial]G/[partial]t) = 0 Aggregating the Kuhn-Tucker conditions given in (12) over n individuals forms a downward-sloping boundary at G ng(t).