Britain's Prince William, and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge arrive at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Sepang outside Kuala Lumpur Prince William and Kate, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, arrive in Kuala Lumpur Internationa Airport in Sepang, Malaysia Britain's Prince William, center, and his wife Kate, left, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge joke with staff as they leave Hospis Malaysia Prince William and his wife Kate, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge wave as they leave Hospis Malaysia Britain's Prince William and his wife Kate, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge walk with Brig.
What does KLIA stand for?
KLIA stands for Kuala Lumpur International Airport
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KLIA
- Kadena Language Institute (Japan)
- Kanematsu Logistics & Insurance Ltd. (Japan)
- Kawasaki Loaders, Inc. (Japan)
- Kingdom Leadership Institute
- Klingon Language Institute
- Kluwer Law International (Wolters Kluwer)
- Konrad Lorenz Institute (Austria; theoretical biology center)
- Korea Labor Institute (semi-governmental institute; est. 1988; South Korea)
- Krieger, Li and Iafrate
- Korea Life Insurance Association (South Korea)
- Kuala Lumpur International Book Fair (Malaysia)
- Kuala Lumpur Interbank Offered Rates
- Kirby Laing Institute for Christian Ethics (UK)
- Keratosis Linearis with Ichthyosis Congenita and Sclerosing Keratoderma
- Kids Learning In Computer Klubhouses
- Kilometer (slang, chiefly military)
- Kamchatka League of Independent Experts (Russia)
- Key Data Processor (KDP) Loading and Installation Facility
- Korean Language Institute for Foreigners (South Korea)
- Kuala Lumpur International Film Festival (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
WHSmith - UK specialist news, convenience and bookseller has opened its first store in Southeast Asia at Kuala Lumpur International airport (KLIA).
Malaysia Airports said in a press release that the new terminal near the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and known as klia2 will be "the world's largest purpose-built terminal for low-cost carriers".
ON MARCH 17, Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, announced the appointment of Ali Abdul Rahim Alhosani as its Airport Facilitations Manager at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) in Malaysia.
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has announced the appointment of Ali Abdul Rahim Alhosani as its Airport Facilitations Manager at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) in Malaysia.
Feb 8, 2010 Kuala Lumpur International Airport Passenger traffic at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) rose by 7.
Stardust was another intricate wraparound wall work, an angular mesh of lines again derived from floor plans, this time of 10 Fleet Place (the fortresslike Skidmore, Owings & Merrill-designed office building), Tate Modern in London, and the Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
In the Monday incident, the 31-year-old man on the 11-hour nonsmoking flight from Jeddah to Kuala Lumpur International Airport was confronted about smoking by a flight attendant, according to the report in the English-language daily.