In 1996, the Ktunaxa/Kinbasket Tribal Council (KKTC) sought to designate St Eugene as a site of "national architectural historic significance" and subsequently, after this application was rejected, as a site of "national historic significance.
What does KKTC stand for?
KKTC stands for Ktunaxa/Kinbasket Tribal Council (British Columbia, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KKTC
- Kerukunan Keluarga Sulawesi Selatan (Indonesian: Family Harmony Soth Sulawesi)
- Kavikulaguru Kalidas Sanskrit University (Ramtek, India)
- Koninski Klub Sportow Walki (Polish: Club Koninski Fights)
- Karush-Kuhn-Tucker (Conditions)
- Kazakhstan-Kyrgyzstan-Tajikistan (trucking route)
- Khan Kinetic Treatment (spine restoration)
- Koelner Kuenstler Theater (German: Cologne Artists Theater; Cologne, Germany)
- Kumamoto Kenmin Television (Kumamoto Prefecture, Japan)
- Katolicki Klub Turystyki Aktywnej (Polish: Catholic Active Tourism Club)
- Komite Kemanusiaan Teluk Buyat (Indonesian: Buyat Humanitarian Committee; Buyat Bay, Indonesia)
- Kuzey Kibris Türk Cumhuriyeti (Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus)
- Khawa Karpo-Tibet Culture Centre
- Krakowski Klub Taternictwa Jaskiniowego (Polish: Athens Caving Club; Poland)
- Kapisanan Ng Kabataan Tungo Sa Kasakdalan (Philippines)
- Karma Kagyu Tendar Ling (Buddhism)
- Kolej Kemahiran Tinggi MARA (Malaysia)
- Kompetisi Karya Tulis Mahasiswa (Indonesian: Student Essay Competition)
- Konya Karaman Tabipler Odasi (Turkey)
- Kolbuszowski Klub Turystyczny Salamandra (Polish tourist club)
- Kelab Komuniti Taman Tasik Cyberjaya (Malaysian venue)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The mission was closed in 1970, and the building has remained unused since, except for a short period in the early 1980s, when two rooms were used for administration offices by the Ktunaxa/Kinbasket Tribal Council.
The Ktunaxa/Kinbasket Tribal Council near Cranbrook should be the starting point for hiring a guide, or alternatively, one of the individual communities may be a source as well.