What does KSRI stand for?
KSRI stands for Krylov Shipbuilding Research Institute (Russia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KSRI
- Kawasaki Sportsbike Riders Club (Australian Kawasaki web forum)
- Kent Science Resource Centre (UK)
- Kentucky Society for Respiratory Care (Lexington, KY)
- KeyStone Research Corporation (Erie, PA)
- Kansas State Research and Extension
- Knee Society Roentgenographic Evaluation and Scoring System
- Kaiser Steel Resources, Inc.
- Karlsruhe Service Research Institute (Germany)
- Korea Securities Research Institute (est. 1992; now Korea Capital Market Institute; Seoul, South Korea)
- Korea Standards Research Institute (est. 1975; South Korea)
- Kinematic Self-Replicating Machines (book)
- Karnataka State Reserve Police (Karnataka, India)
- Kent Special Riding Program (therapeutic horseback riding; Alto, MI)
- Kitakyushu Science and Research Park (Waseda University; Kitakyushu City, Japan)
- Kerala State Rural Roads Development Agency (India)
- Korean Society of Radiological Science
- Korean Society of Remote Sensing
- Kurchatov Synchrotron Radiation Source (Moscow, Russia)
- Karnataka State Remote Sensing Applications Centre
- Kansas Society of Radiologic Technologists