About Funding The core KEEPS was funded by the Phoenix-based Kronos Longevity Research Institute which is supported by the not-for-profit Aurora Foundation and carried out at nine U.
What does KLRI stand for?
KLRI stands for Kronos Longevity Research Institute (Phoenix, AZ)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KLRI
- Kawartha Lakes Railway (Canada)
- Kazaa Lite Resurrection (file sharing software)
- Kelly Law Registry (Troy, MI)
- Kosten-Leistungsrechnung (German: Cost-Performance Accounting)
- Kansas Lipidomics Research Center
- Kenya Law Reform Commission (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Kimberley Language Resource Centre (Halls Creek, WA)
- Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre for Arbitration, Malaysia
- Kansas Legislative Research Department
- Korea Legislation Research Institute
- Kalichstein-Laredo-Robinson International Trio Award
- Kamloops Land and Resource Management Plan (Canada)
- Kuala Lumpur Retail Property Centre (real estate; Malaysia)
- Kansas Long Range Transportation Plan (Kansas Department of Transportation)
- Kaba Lodging Systems (global electronic lock provider)
- Kachroo Legal Services (Cambridge, MA)
- Kalamazoo Landscape Supplies (Kalamazoo, MI)
- Kansas Light Source (laser facility)
- Kenco Logistic Services (est. 1950)
- Kernel Lockdown Scripts
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mitchell Harman of the Kronos Longevity Research Institute.
Mitchell Harman, now at the Kronos Longevity Research Institute in Phoenix, and his colleagues at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Md.
Mitchell Harman, director and president of Phoenix-based Kronos Longevity Research Institute (KLRI), a nonprofit that is spearheading the Kronos Early Estrogen Prevention Study (KEEPS).
PHOENIX -- The Phoenix-based Kronos Longevity Research Institute (KLRI) is now recruiting women for the Kronos Early Estrogen Prevention Study (KEEPS) along with eight other national study centers.
PHOENIX -- Eight national study centers are now recruiting for the Kronos Early Estrogen Prevention Study (KEEPS), which is being coordinated by Phoenix-based Kronos Longevity Research Institute (KLRI).
Nasdaq:CBRX) announced today that the Kronos Longevity Research Institute (KLRI) and the principal investigators have revised the protocol of the Kronos Early Estrogen Prevention Study (KEEPS).
7, 2003 Kronos Early Estrogen Prevention Study (KEEPS) Will Be a Randomized, Controlled Trial of 900 Women that Examines the Effects of Estrogen on the Progression of Atherosclerosis Kronos Longevity Research Institute (KLRI) today announced plans for the Kronos Early Estrogen Prevention Study (KEEPS), a five-year study of female hormone replacement therapy aimed at providing prospective data on the risks and benefits of early menopausal hormonal intervention, particularly as it relates to the progression of atherosclerosis.