CINCINNATI, June 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Kroger Co.
What does KR stand for?
KR stands for Kroger (stock symbol)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KR
We have 10 other meanings of KR in our Acronym Attic
- Knight Riders
- Knights of Rizal (Philippines)
- Knowledge of Results
- Knowledge Report (Scientology)
- Knowledge Representation
- Københavns Roklub (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Kobra's Realm
- Kommerzialrat (Austria, Europe)
- Korean Register of Shipping
- Kristoffer Ragnstam (musician)
- Kroner (Danish, Norwegian currency)
- Kronor (Swedish currency)
- KUKA Robot (KUKA Robotics, Germany)
- Kurt Russell (actor)
- South Korea (top level domain)
- Kobe Regatta & Athletic Club (Japan)
- Knowledge Representation and Reasoning
- Knowledge Representation in Medicine
- Knowledge Representation Working Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Nicholas Grudin Staff Writer A grocery store strike between Ralphs' parent company, Kroger Co.
OTCBB:EFSF), a Company dedicated to improving health conditions around the world through innovative products and technologies, today announced that the Company's Cinnergen[TM] product, a once-a-day formula made from 15 whole foods that contain no fats, carbohydrates, sugar, or calories, that is designed to regulate blood sugar is now featured at Kroger Supermarkets (http://www.
CINCINNATI, April 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Kroger Co.
Favorite Disney characters are making their way onto Kroger store shelves nationwide this month.
NASDAQ:ISIG) today announced that it has signed a five-year corporate agreement with The Kroger Co.
announced it has been chosen as sole strategic partner for self-checkout systems by The Kroger Co.
Kroger Makes It Easier For Customers To Do Their Part Through New And Expanded Programs CINCINNATI, April 15 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- As Earth Day 2008 draws near, The Kroger Co.