Bangalore, Feb 25 (ANI): Karnataka Government has decided to challenge the verdict of the Krishna Water Disputes Tribunal on the division of surplus water from the Krishna River in the Supreme Court of India.
What does KWDT stand for?
KWDT stands for Krishna Water Disputes Tribunal (est. 1969; India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of KWDT
- Kirkwood (Amtrak station code; Kirkwood, MO)
- Kombucha Wonder Drink
- Kunnen, Willen, Durven (management firm; Netherlands)
- Kuwaiti Dinar (Currency Unit, ISO)
- Knowle West Domestic Abuse Project (UK)
- Kantoren Winkels Diensten Industrie (Dutch: Offices, Shops, Services and Industry; recycling)
- Korean Women Development Institute
- Key West Department of Transportation (Florida)
- Known World Dance Symposium
- Knowle West Development Trust (Bristol, UK)
- Kedah Wafer Emas Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysian technology company)
- Keratolytic Winter Erythema
- Kids Wrestling Entertainment
- Kilowatt (Electrical)
- Kinetics World Express (Russia)
- Kintetsu World Express (Tokyo, Japan)
- Knowles-Wilkins Engineering, Ltd. (auto remanufacturer; UK)
- Kansas Water Environment Association (Topeka, KS)
- Kern Wind Energy Association (California)
- Knowledge Workers Educational Alliance (est. 1999)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As many as 25 MLAs attended his 48- hour fast for farmers in Vijayawada last month and at least a dozen MLAs participated in the one- day fast at Jantar Mantar in New Delhi on Tuesday to protest against the injustice meted out to the state in the recent Krishna Water Disputes Tribunal award.
Towards this, D'Souza, as the case example for the study, scrutinises the Krishna Water Disputes Tribunal (KWDT) award that was finalised in 1974 and published in 1976 (in five volumes).
In 1983, the then TDP government headed by N T Rama Rao proposed the Telugu Ganga Project based on the surplus waters of Krishna river, over and above the assured water allocated to Andhra Pradesh by the Krishna Water Disputes Tribunal.
Bangalore, Dec 30 (ANI): Karnataka Chief Minister B S Yeddyurappa welcoming the verdict of the Krishna Water Disputes Tribunal on the division of surplus water from the Krishna River, on Thursday said finally justice has been delivered.
New Delhi, Dec 30 (ANI): The Krishna Water Disputes Tribunal gave its verdict here on Thursday on the division of surplus water from the Krishna River with Andhra Pradesh getting 1000 Thousand Million Cubic (TMC), Karnataka getting 911 TMC and Maharashtra getting 666 TMC of surplus water.