The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, today gave its approval for the continuation, strengthening and establishment of Krishi Vigyan Kendras (KVKs) with an outlay of Rs.
What does KVK stand for?
KVK stands for Krishi Vigyan Kendras (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KVK
We have 13 other meanings of KVK in our Acronym Attic
- Kootenai Valley Internet Service (Libby, MT)
- Koninklijke Vlaamse Ingenieursvereniging (Dutch: Royal Flemish Society of Engineers)
- Kittitas Valley Junior Soccer Association (Washington)
- Kamers Van Koophandel
- Karlsruher Virtueller Katalog (German Library Service)
- Kid versus Kat (show)
- Kids Voting Kansas
- Kinderen Voor Kinderen (Dutch yearly childrens' music program)
- Kirovsk (Russia)
- Koninklijke Voetbalvereniging Kortijk (royal soccerclub of Kortijk, Belgium )
- Kurumlar Vergisi Kanunu (Turkish: Corporate Income Tax Law)
- Kwotum Verzekeringen Kredieten Service (Dutch: Credit Insurance Kwotum Service)
- Kentucky Virtual Library
- Key Variable Loader (encryption device)
- Kirchoff's Voltage Law
- Kongelige Veterinær- og Landbohøjskole (Denmark)
- Kunnallisvirkamiesliitto (Finnish: Federation of municipal officers)
- Kanamycin-Vancomycin Laked Blood Agar
- Kids Voting Leon County (Tallahassee, FL)
- King Valley Learning Exchange (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Speaking to reporters in Bangalore on the sidelines of the Eighth National Conference on Krishi Vigyan Kendras 2013, Pawar ruled out the possibility of traders exporting onions to countries where prices are less than India.
He also said that 152 community radio stations are operational currently of which 52 are run by NGOs, 89 by educational institutions and 11 by Krishi Vigyan Kendras.
There are 636 Krishi Vigyan Kendras (KVKs) functioning in the country.
Krishi Vigyan Kendras (KVKs) also impart training to farmers and extension workers on improved agriculture practices through demonstrations, on-farm trials, skill development, vocational training, interactive discussions etc.