a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing novel RNA interference-based therapeutics, announced today that it has signed a collaboration agreement with the University of Michigan Kresge Hearing Research Institute (http://www.
What does KHRI stand for?
KHRI stands for Kresge Hearing Research Institute (University of Michigan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KHRI
- Kansas Human Rights Commission
- Kazan Human Rights Center (Russia)
- Kentucky Horse Racing Commission (regulatory agency)
- Kenya Human Rights Commission (est. 1992)
- Kintampo Health Research Centre (Ghana health research unit)
- Kentucky Highland Renaissance Faire
- Karen Human Rights Group (advocates for rural Burmese people)
- Kenneth Hall Regional Hospital (Illinois)
- Kenya Human Rights Institute
- Kenyan Human Rights Initiative (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Kicking Horse River Lodge (Canada)
- Kitsap Human Rights Network (Silverdale, WA)
- Kurdistan Human Rights Organization (Kurdistan)
- Kurdish Human Rights Project
- Kuwait Human Rights Society
- Kasai Horizon Radio-Television (Democratic Republic of Congo)
- Koksi Historic Racing Team (Estonia)
- Karbi Human Rights Watch
- Kurdish Human Rights Watch
- Kahlotus High School (Kahlotus, WA, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
OtoMedicine was founded in 2006 based upon research conducted at the Kresge Hearing Research Institute at the University of Michigan.