Krauss-Maffei Wegmann announced that it has been awarded a contract worth 1.
What does KMW stand for?
KMW stands for Krauss-Maffei Wegmann (German Company)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KMW
We have 8 other meanings of KMW in our Acronym Attic
- Kirkintilloch Male Voice Choir (Scotland, UK)
- Kinetic Motion Vector Engine
- Kumaon Mandal Vikas Nigam (Uttaranchal, India)
- Kenniscentrum Maatschappelijk Verantwoord Ondernemen (Dutch: Business Knowledge Social Responsibility; Netherlands Ministry of Economic Affairs)
- Kutch Mahila Vikas Sangathan (women's group; Gujarat, India)
- Kallmann McKinnell and Wood Architects (Boston, MA)
- Kill Mud Weight (drilling)
- Kindred Most Wanted (trading card game)
- Knut-Michael Wolf
- Konsultan Manajemen Wilayah (Indonesian: Management Area Consultant)
- Krav Maga Worldwide (Israeli self defense forum)
- Kiss My White Ass
- Kingdom Metropolitan Worship Centre (Columbus, GA; religious ministry complex)
- Krav Maga Worldwide Enterprises
- Korean Metal Workers' Federation
- Kyerima Mbirontono Women's Group (Uganda)
- Kick Me Where It Hurts
- Kennesaw Mountain Writing Project (Kennesaw State University; Georgia)
- Korean Metal Workers Union
- Krav Maga Worldwide
Samples in periodicals archive:
BAE Systems - Elbit Systems - Finmeccanica SpA - General Dynamics Corporation - Honeywell International Inc - ITT Exelis - Kongsberg Gruppen ASA - Krauss-Maffei Wegmann GmbH & Co KG - Lockheed Martin Corporation - Navistar Inc - Nexter Group - Nurol Holding AS - Oshkosh Corporation - QinetiQ Group Plc - Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd - Renco Group - Rheinmetall AG - Thales Group - Uralvagonzavod - Volvo Group -- Discover the qualitative analysis informing the market forecasts - SWOT analysis of competitive factors: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats revealing what drives and restrains the industry and the prospects for established companies and new market entrants.
Companies Mentioned - General Dynamics - Nexter - Denel Land Systems - Oshkosh Defense - Rheinmetall - Thales - China North Industries Corporation (NORINCO) - Uralvagonzavod - Krauss-Maffei Wegmann - Iveco - Renault Truck Defense - Force Protection - Hyundai Rotem - Navistar Defense - Otokar - Oto Melara - Panhard - BAE Hagglunds For more information visit http://www.
According to the contract, Krauss-Maffei Wegmann is to offer technical support in the field for all military vehicles from the Worth-based truck manufacturer, which are deployed on international missions with NATO, the EU and the UN.
The MPV family of vehicles was designed through a co-operation of Iveco DV and Krauss-Maffei Wegmann, who signed an agreement in 2008 to develop a range of military vehicles in the 18 to 20-tonne category.
KDI Precision Products Krauss-Maffei Wegmann L-3 Communications, Space & Navigation Division L-3 Communications, Titan Group Lawton-Fort Sill Chamber of Commerce Lockheed Martin Corporation--DC Northrop Grumman Laser Systems Oshkosh Truck Corporation Raytheon Company Talley Defense Systems, Inc.
Specially designed truck-transported shelters that can safeguard 18 troops and their equipment have been developed by EADS Defence Electronics of Friedrichshafen, Germany, and Krauss-Maffei Wegmann of Munich, Germany.
Main contractors is German group Artec and the consortium is made up of German companies Krauss-Maffei Wegmann and Rheinmetall Landsysteme, Alvis from the West Midlands and Stork from the Netherlands.