What does KEEF stand for?
KEEF stands for Kramer Eastern European Forum on Audio and Video Solutions (Kramer Electronics; Israel)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Kewanee (Amtrak station code; Kewanee, IL)
- Knowledge Engineering Environment
- Knowledge Era Enterprises (US and Germany)
- Knowledge Extraction Engine
- Kokusai Electric Europe GmbH
- Kiwi Enuresis Encopresis Association (New Zealand)
- Kyushu Environmental Evaluation Association (Japan)
- Kansas Educational Employment Board (Kansas Department of Education)
- Kentucky Environmental Education Council
- Kresge Environmental Education Center (Eastern Michigan University)
- Kyoto Encyclopedia of Genes and Genomes (computer database)
- Korea Energy Economics Institute
- Kansas Executive Express Network (Topeka, KS)
- Kansas Exemplary Educators Network (education advocacy group)
- Kentucky Engineering Exposure Network (Kentucky Transportation Cabinet)
- Kern Entrepreneurship Education Network (engineering student business education organization; various universities; Waukesha, WI; est. 2005)
- Kids Enjoy Exercise Now Foundation, Inc.
- Kittitas Environmental Education Network (Washington)
- K-12 Energy Education Program (Stevens Point, WI)
- Kathmandu Environmental Education Project